Welcome to Lake Minneola High School Media Center
Mrs. Locuson - Media Specialist
Ms. Ocasio - Secretary
Book Checkout Policy
A student ID card is required for traditional book checkout.
The checkout limit is 2 traditional books and 3 eBooks.
A Destiny account is required for Follett eBook downloads.
The checkout period is 2 weeks.
A late fine of 10¢ per day will be assessed per book, with a maximum $5.00 fine.
Destiny is the library management database used by Lake County Schools to maintain records for the Media Center materials at each school.
What can Destiny do for you?
Destiny lets you search Lake Minneola High’s Library/Media Center for both traditional and eResources; view your current book, textbook, and technology checkouts with their due dates; review your book checkout history; download eBooks; place holds; and view your school fines.
Can I login to Destiny from home?
- Use your school USERNAME and PASSWORD to login to "ClassLink" link on the Lake County Schools' homepage.
- Locate the DESTINY tile.
- Clicking on the tile will take you directly to your individual account for Lake Minneola High School.
- You will land on the “Home” page where you will find links for research, testing, and reading resources.
- At the top of the page next to the "Home" tab, the “Catalog” tab can be used to search for LMHS books.
- Next to the "Catalog" tab is the “My Info” tab that can be used to view current checkouts and unpaid school related fees and fines.