Dual Enrollment Spring 2020 Textbook Return Process What is Dual Enrollment?
Dual Enrollment is designed to boost college access and degree attainment through early exposure. Dual Enrollment students experience access to college credit and the college environment earlier. Students will have a chance to prepare socially and academically for post-secondary college work while having high school level support.
- Dual Enrollment Bookstore Information (Summer 2020)
- Dual Enrollment with Lake Sumter State College
- Dual Enrollment with University of Florida
- Dual Enrollment at Lake Technical College (Career-Technical Programs)
- Articulation Agreements
- 2018 Economic Security Report Summary
DE Teacher Collaborative Portal